1) From anywhere on the MyDonate website, click on the 'Log in / Register' button (found near the top right of the screen) and choose the 'Personal' tab. Click the 'Personal registration' tab.
2) Entering your details:
a) Enter your name, address, e-mail address and contact phone number.
b) Tick the box to confirm that you have read and agree to MyDonate's terms and conditions.
c) Enter a password - which must be a minimum of eight characters and contain at least one letter and one number. Please keep it safe for future use. Then enter a memorable word containing a minimum of eight letters - this will help us to identify you if we need to speak to you in the future. Please keep your username, password and memorable word in a safe place.
d) Click on 'Create personal account'.
e) You will see a page informing you that your personal account has been created and that an e-mail has been sent to you.
f) Your registration process is now complete, which means you will be able to begin raising money for charity as soon as you like.
1) Making a regular monthly recurring donation is only available to a registered user. Log in to your MyDonate account.
2) Click on 'Donate to charity'.
3) Search for your charity HOPEmalawiUK by entering HOPEmalawiUK as written here and tick the box.
4) When HOPEmalawiUK appears, click 'Donate now' in the charity's box.
5) Select 'regular' from the drop-down box and click on one of the buttons to specify your donation amount £15.50 in the 'Other' box. Please note: Your first payment will be taken on the day you set up your recurring monthly donation. All future payments will be taken monthly, from the date you specify.
6) Select the relevant Gift Aid button (if you are a UK tax payer, Gift Aid increases the value of donations to us by allowing us to reclaim basic rate tax on your donation – this doesn't cost you anything).
7) The 'Card owner details' section will already be populated with your name and address details so you won't need to add these again unless the payment card you are using belongs to someone else, in which case, their details will need to be added.
8) Tick the box if you are happy to be contacted by the charities you donate to. Please do.
9) Your donation amount will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
10) Click on 'Next step' and the payment screen will pop up.
11) Choose a card (payment card names will be displayed if you already have card details stored with MyDonate and you will only need to enter your 3-digit code found on the back of your card) or click on 'New card' and fill in the details if you want to use an alternative card. If you want to save your new card (saving you time if you want to use this card again in the future), just give it a name and when you're ready, click on 'Pay now'. Note: You can save up to 5 cards on MyDonate.
12) You will see a screen containing a summary of your donation. You can click on 'My account' in the top right of your screen to return to your account homepage or click on 'Logout'.
13) You will also receive a confirmation e-mail containing details of the donation you have just made, along with details of future monthly recurring donations